The Communities and Industries CEII Supports
In line with the objectives set up by the Government of India’s National Skill Development Mission under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (http://msde.gov.in/nationalskillmission.html
the Confederation of Educational Institutions of India is unequivocally focused towards disseminating and implementing learning, training, education, knowledge, information and research programs across industries, governments, corporate executives, academia, student communities and functional professionals on a pan-India and pan-industry basis, through both the offline (face-to-face) and online media.
At the same time, of significant importance to the Confederation are disadvantaged, challenged and hindered communities, which have their access to training and education restricted due to a variety of reasons. The Confederation budgets considerable resources to ensure that various interventions and programs are conducted with a predominant focus on these communities to provide them access to the Confederation’s program and resources, equivalent to those of other stakeholders.
The Confederation of Educational Institutions of India has four Centres and three Departments that address specific knowledge needs of various communities:
- Vallabhbhai Patel Udyamita Kendra (Vallabhbhai Patel Centre for Entrepreneurship)
- Carnegie Centre for Social Reengineering
- Smith-CEII Political Leadership Centre
- Saamarik: CEII Centre for Strategic Management & Leadership
- Department of Public Policy and National Education
- Department of Advanced Sciences
- Department of Advanced Computing and Information Technology
To know more about the communities that the Confederation addresses and the various programs the Confederation conducts, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.